Wednesday 11 May 2011


I haven´t blogged since before my birthday last year- when I turned 40! and was 87 kilos on the day and feeling happy about it :)

So, we skip to May 2011 and there was virtually no progress until the beginning of March. From November to March, my weight stayed between 90 and 88 kilos and because I was going out a lot eating and drinking, I think I was lucky not to gain more.

Two months ago, I started again in earnest and have dropped down to 82.0 kilos today!

I have been very motivated because I am attending a friend´s wedding 3 weeks from now and wearing a beautiful new dress and feeling confident have been forefront in my mind. And then there is another wedding in July, so I think I can keep the momentum going.

I would love to be under 80 for the wedding- so a kilo a week is still on my mind- no going out, no alcohol and temporarily no dairy products either.

No comments: