Thursday 15 April 2010

This time I think I can do it!

I am getting used to being under 100 kilos- not complacent about it- never again- but relaxed! 100 plus is gone forever.

I am on Day 11 of the "New Atkins" induction plan. It has been an easy ride so far- however yesterday was a terrible day where I struggled with emotional eating all day and binge ate more nuts than I should have. Some things in my life are less than optimal, strife with people mainly and I truly felt that the only thing to have made it better would have been a packet of biscuits! No, I didn´t "break" but the nuts took a dive for me...

However I did recover today and I have been strong, have had well balanced low-carb meals and its 8.30 at night now and I feel good about going to bed now without needing to eat anything else- just drink lots of water and wake up feeling a lot thinner.

Almost time for another progress photo!

No comments: